Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm a blogger too!

Woo Hoo~The Trek has commenced!

Net has also enlisted me as a blogger-along-the-way. I will be heading out with Segment 2 on Sunday, 7/18, with my camera at the ready!

I am another one of Net's Novice Packer Pals, and I'm gettin' a bit nervous because I'm not in tiptop shape, but as Marc said, "Condition Schmondition!" And with Annette as Trek mentor and pacesetter, I will be inspired to trudge merrily along!

So, I'll give everybody a peek into the Segment 2 Trek Adventures when I come back next week. Tah tah for now~~~Happy Hiking to all the Trekkers

Dianne

1 comment:

  1. this is annette's older brother. i would like to pass along my concern, admiration, and respect for one of my favorite little sisters, best wishes to Marc and Evan Claire, i know it can't be easy.

    ReplyDelete