Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back on Line!

I did not realize how I depend on my internet- We had no connection for about 5 days and Wow! I had to use the phonebook and other antiquated objects. Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone about the hikes coming up. There will be a backpacking trip - as previously posted- on the 24th and 25th of April. This hike will take place near the Sonoma Mts and it is entirely on private property (thank you, Mary!). I would love to hear who is interested in joining this hike. It will be about 13 miles total and I understand that there are some fantastic views of bridges at the top of the hill!

Another hike will be the 15th and 16th of May. This trip will be in the lovely Pt. Reyes National Seashore! Peter had secured a permit for 6 hiker to camp at Sky Camp (hmmm...maybe we need a few more). We will be hiking about the same mileage for the two days-13 to 15 miles. If you are interested in this trip- please let me know or just leave a note on the blog!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Keep it green and muddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment