Friday, July 12, 2013

Finally on our way!

I have all of my food packed and bagged and ready to go! Whew! I tried to pack at least 1 1/2 to 2 pound of food a day. It is better to have too much than not enough! We meet at the Trailhead at Meeks Bay on Sunday at 9:30 at will be off by 10 a.m. It has been a wonderful last several months as we have raised money for the MPN Research Foundation to find a cure for blood cancer. Thank you for all of your generous support! There are 22 hikers in total getting on and off along the Tahoe to Yosemite Trail. I am hoping that as folks get off the trail they will share their experiences in the wilderness on this blog and on the Facebook Trek for a Cure page! I am very excited and can't wait to share adventures and tales of the trail when we get out at Tuolumne Meadows. Thank you again for all your wonderful support! Keep it green and muddy! Annette

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to be part of the great adventure. Thank you everyone and let the the fabulous outdoor trek begin on a great nights sleep. See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete